What to bring
Candidates are required to have ready at the beginning of their scheduled test sitting:
- digital or printed STAT Admission Ticket
- valid and current photo-bearing identity document
- small whiteboard and whiteboard marker for rough working (optional)
- bottled water (optional)
- Candidates must be seated at a hard surface such as a desk to take the test; sitting on beds, couches or the floor is not permitted.
- Candidates' backs should be facing the door (if possible).
- Rooms where a clear glass wall would allow someone else to view the computer screen are not permitted.
For further information on room set up please refer to the Complete Guide to STAT.