What to bring
Candidates are required to have ready at the beginning of their scheduled test sitting:
- digital or printed STAT Admission Ticket
- valid and current photo-bearing identity document
- small whiteboard and whiteboard marker for rough working (optional)
- bottled water (optional)
- Candidates must be seated at a hard surface such as a desk to take the test; sitting on beds, couches or the floor is not permitted.
- Candidates' backs should be facing the door (if possible).
- Rooms where a clear glass wall would allow someone else to view the computer screen are not permitted.
For further information on room set up please refer to the STAT Online Step by Step Guide