COVID-19 (Coronavirus) advice for STAT candidates
The Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT)
STAT is one simple option that could help you achieve your goal of commencing a university degree sooner.
There are many alternative pathways into university; however, the STAT test is a quicker option than undertaking a foundation/pre-tertiary bridging course and may be suitable for:
- mature-age applicants who don’t have a recent or standard Year 12 qualification
- applicants who completed their previous studies outside Australia
- applicants who did not gain a satisfactory ATAR
- applicants to any course for which STAT scores are considered (check current course guides).
What is STAT?
STAT is an aptitude test that evaluates verbal and quantitative reasoning. Specific curriculum knowledge is not required.
There are two different STAT tests:
- STAT Multiple Choice test
- STAT Written English test
Find out more about STAT