- dictionaries of any type
- mobile phones/smartphones/smart watches or other communication devices
- audio or recording devices, with or without earphones
- books, papers, pencil cases
- any stationery other than grey-lead pencils, eraser, pencil sharpener and blue or black pens (if you are doing Written English)
- bags, briefcases, crash helmets
Candidates must NOT have access to mobile phones or smart watches during the test. All phones and watches MUST be switched off while at the test venue.
There is usually limited space for storage of candidates' property in test centres. Please keep your belongings to a minimum.
Water bottles are permitted, but there is to be no eating during the test (unless prior consent has been given by ACER or the Tertiary Admission Centre you booked with) or smoking during the test sessions, or in the room.